Saturday, May 30, 2009

Final Blog Assignment



Well, first of all, i had some trouble with my internet connection yesterday so I couldn't upload it, i hope you can still accept it :S.


And, I really liked the form of work in the class it was cool sometimes and boring in other times. It was to cool to have you as a teacher again this semester and I hope we can have you next one to. I also want to thank my complete team for the good work during all of the semester, it was an honor to work with you gentlemen, and I really think this blog was a good experience, it was fun to work with the blogs, and the assignment of the band was my favorite xD. The movies were also really cool, especially the one of the geek and the pervy black dude xD, and slumdog millionarie was a cool movie to.

Thanks for this wonderfull semester teacher, and we hope to "C" you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment