Thursday, May 28, 2009

Farewell (Marcos)

Well, i dont know what to say, i really enjoyed this semester and this awesome class of Advance Writing. Being 100% honest, i wasnt sure about this blog system because i have never worked on one before, but it was really cool and entertaining,and as my teammates said, it was an easier way to ''hand in'' our homeworks.

I enjoyed every task (except the slumdog millionaire one because i got confused with the end of the movie and those were my questions about) but it was really cool to know about how different each person thinks (assignment 1) and also to read all the stories we've done in this class(since assignment 2). By the way, this last assignments were the best ones, the photo scavenger and the group bio were my favourites.

Also, thanks to my team, Alain, Leunam, Erick and Pablo, it was really good and fun to work with the 4 of you, and thanks for helping me to trust more on my teammates, because i wasnt sure about if we were going to do well and to post our tasks on time on the blog, (because im from vanguardia haha8-)- joking)

Mr. C, thanks for everything you taught to us, writing essays was fun,and im sure i will never forget how to write a thesis or the outlines. As everyone is saying, I hope next semester we can have you as our teacher,because you are a great one, and as Pablo said, not like others,and i hope we can use this blog again, and to have assignments like the ones we had to do.

And..... well that's it
See You Area107 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment