Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Farewell Message

Well, I haven't started with the video presentation yet so I thought I could start with this job. First of all, thanks for everything Mr C.! you are a really good teacher, not like the others, you can really relate a lot with your students and you know how to take simple things like homework and turn it into something more easy and fun like a blog. The blog system was in my opinion a good thing to hand in homeworks. We spent a lot of time in the computer and that made it simple to do the assignments, its a modern way of homework. The only bad thing about this system is that my laptop cant upload or post anything into the blog, dont know why but thats the only inconvenient. Keep up with the blog system!! its really cool and I hope it makes your job easy too. Hope I see you in another semester you are a cool guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment