Saturday, May 23, 2009

Final blog assignment



Thus, this is the end for this blog. These past weeks we've had easy tasks, and this very last one is not the exception. Below is the professor's post:

I don't know about you guys, but I've had a blast using blogs this semester. I am very proud of all of you for sticking with this and for being so enthusiastic about it as well. This is the first time I've used blogs in this way, so extensively, and I hope it was interesting and fun for you to do. I know it was interesting and fun for me to READ (besides having to deal with the occasional bad word or an occasional smartass like Edna). You are all very smart, very creative, and I would always read your entries with a big smile on my face. I am proud to have each and every one of you as my students.

With that said, your final blog assignment is to simply write a farewell to your blog, to your Advanced Writing class, and to me (at least for this semester, anyway). I also want you to tell me what you liked about using blogs, and what you didn't like. Was it too hard? Too easy? What is your honest opinion about this whole experience?

You can post your farewell message and your project video in the same entry. The deadline for both of these things (uploading your video and the message) is Friday, May 29th @ 11 p.m.

Have fun guys, and thank you for making me so proud.

You heard it boys. Make your comment come from your heart. It was great to have a team like you, and may this have helped you in some way like it did to me.

Take care and good luck on your final assignment!

Alain

No comments:

Post a Comment